Applications of software technologies and software engineering
The objective in the area is to contribute to transfer the innovative advances in software, technologies and methodologies to society in different domains, including industry, agriculture, health, critical infrastructures, or smart cities. The application domains are open to specific demands and collaboration opportunities.
- Secure interconnection of cyber-physical systems
- Security of industrial IoT-based applications.
- Security of digital twins in industrial settings.
- Supply chain security.
- Time sensitive networking over 5G for industry.
- Crop Monitoring.
- Crop Yield Prediction.
- Satellite/UAV Product/Image Analysis.
- Remote Sensing, Near Sensing.
- Smart Irrigation.
- Plant Disease Control.
- GIS/Web GIS Visualization.
- Land Use Mapping.
- Plant Image Characterization.
- Intelligent Systems for Smart Cities: Transport, Energy, Environment and Quality of Life.
- 5G for public safety and Connected Vehicles.
- Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence.
- Federated Learning for Health Solutions.
- Patient Oriented Solutions.
- Health Image Analysis.
- Patient Sensing.
- Gene Regulatory Networks.
- Scientific Workflow Management.
- FAIR Data.
- Biological Sample Analysis.
- Biological Network Analysis.
- Edge computing for eHealth.
- Development of (serious) Video Games.
- Virtual/Augmented Reality.
- Development of Interactive Apps.
- Gamification and User Interfaces.
- Workflow Management and Optimization.